Definitive guidance underpinned by in-depth analysis
Unwired Insight telecom reports provide definitive guidance on the decisions you need to take in the mobile industry, based upon thorough analysis that you can trust.
Our reports are produced by telecom experts with many years of technical and commercial experience working for mobile network operators and equipment manufacturers. Our insight and recommendations are underpinned by a rigorous analytical approach, with every report containing the highest quality analysis and market intelligence.
We pride ourselves in presenting complex technical and commercial issues in a clear, evidence-based style, to suit all audiences.
If you are interested in commissioning a research report, please contact us now.
A wide range of topics
Our reports cover a variety of 3G, 4G and short range wireless technologies, including HSPA+, LTE, WiFi, WiMAX and NFC, and related topics such as femtocells, IMS, network sharing and spectrum requirements. Among other things, the reports consider investment decisions, deployment tactics, service opportunities and strategic moves in mobile industry. Typical examples of the questions addressed by our reports include:
- Can mobile networks cope with the explosion in mobile data traffic?
- How much spectrum will mobile operators require (and when)?
- How will the wireless service mix evolve on each type of mobile device?
- Is there a role for WiMAX?
- What are the major trends in the wireless industry that will shape its future?
- What are the potential benefits of infrastructure sharing, in capital cost and operational cost?
- What are the true capabilities and limitations of wireless technologies and networks?
- What is the business case for femtocells and picocells?
Here is a full list of the published telecom reports produced by Unwired Insight:
- 3G Infrastructure Sharing: the inevitable future for mobile networks
- 3G Launch Strategies: critical decisions on technology and services
- 3G Network Evolution from 2007–2012: HSPA, HSPA+, 3G LTE and femtocells
- Accelerating Fixed-Mobile Substitution: detailed operator case studies
- Critical ingredients of mobile TV: femtocells and sideloading
- Defending Against Fixed-Mobile Substitution: detailed operator case studies
- Delivering High-speed Internet/Intranet Services: the role for 3G and public WLAN
- Delivering Strategic Benefits with IP Multimedia Subsystem (IMS)
- Evaluating the Options for Mobile TV and Radio Broadcasting in Western Europe
- Femtocells in the Consumer Market: business case and marketing plan
- Fixed-Mobile Substitution in Western Europe: causes and effects
- Forecasting the Commercial Impact of Wireless VoIP in the USA and Western Europe
- How to Succeed with Fixed–Mobile Convergence
- iPhone shows the way for mobile TV
- Lessons from the Japanese and South Korean Mobile Markets: handsets, services, content and pricing
- Making a Success of Mobile TV and Video
- Mobile Number Portability: strategies for operators and regulators
- Mobile Operator Performance Benchmarks
- Mobile Operator Strategies for Fixed Broadband
- Picocells and Femtocells: impact and opportunities
- Pricing Mobile Services for Success: towards a bundled future
- Product and Service Opportunities from Short-Range Wireless Technologies: WLAN, Bluetooth, UWB and NFC
- Prospects for the Evolution of 3G and 4G
- Pushing Beyond the Limits of 3G with HSDPA and Other Enhancements
- Scenarios for the Evolution of the Wireless Industry
- Scenarios for the Evolution of the Wireless Industry in Europe to 2010 and Beyond
- Seizing the Opportunities from Enterprise Mobility
- The Business Case for Picocells and Femtocells in the Enterprise Market
- The Business Case for WiMAX
- The Future of MVNOs in the 3G Era
- The Future of the Global Wireless Industry: scenarios for 2007–2012
- The Road to Fixed-Mobile Substitution Starts with 3G
- The Role & Impact of Emerging Wireless Technologies
- The Role and Impact of WiMAX and Proprietary BWA Technologies
- The State of Fixed–Mobile Substitution: facts and figures for Western Europe
- The World’s Top Ten Non-voice Services for Mobile Operators
- The World’s Top Ten Wireless Services
- TV and Video Services on a Mobile Phone: the killer application for 3G?
- Vodafone live! Versus i-mode – lessons and prospects for the rise of global wireless services
- Where Next for Mobile Messaging? Driving revenues profitably and controlling cannibalisation
- Will 3G Networks Cope? 3G traffic and capacity forecasts for 2009–2014
- Wireless broadband forecasts for 2008–2015: HSPA, HSPA+, EV-DO, LTE and WiMAX
- Wireless Network Traffic, 2008–2015: forecasts and analysis
- Wireless Voice Over IP: technical and commercial prospects
For more information on Unwired Insight reports, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone us on +44 (0) 1480 819391.